Friday, March 25, 2011

Eco Sprout Detergent!



/>












I recently just came across this phenomenal detergent. I'm using it for my cloth diapers, but I've also used it on towels, Hud's heavily stained bibs, and highchair cover.
I bought the "Clean Linen" scent. It smells so yummy, and it works. Not only did it get all my stains out of my clothes, but even after I dried the diapers and towels you could smell a faint linen smell.
This is seriously unbelievable because I've tried numerous cloth detergents with no luck.
Rockin' Green and Terg are among the top crappiest green detergents. I love Rockin' Green for its name. I'm kind of a name brand 'buyee'.. but it just doesn't do the job.
Doesn't matter how many soaks or washes I did, my diapers would come out with not all of the stains gone, and a faint urine or poo smell still left in the diapers.

Eco Sprouts is reasonably priced! The bag I bought wasn't the full size bag but does 24/48 washes, and it was 10 dollars. The bigger size is 20, and does almost triple the amount of washes.
Eco Sprouts comes with directions, so for first time uses it gives you a easy how to.

I love this product, and I will continue to buy it. First green detergent I've ever used that as worked!

No comments: