Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm BACK!




It's been oh, 8 months since my last blog?
My little love, Hudson, broke my last laptop. Not to self: Don't even leave a computer on the floor..
Now, I'm back in the grove and will be blogging again.
Spicy blogs, and my food adventures..

So what's happened since I left you? We had a beautiful baby boy, and we named him Cason Stevie, but we call him 'Casey'.
We moved into a gorgeous home right on the ocean, and Glen is now in school, part time!
Hudson still has no words but he's a BUSY boy. Very active and smart. He can turn on and off any electronic device.

Glen and I have both picked a night of the week to pop open the recipe box and make new and challenging meals. Also on saturday night we put the kids to bed and have a late dinner. We usually make this night all about appys, wine and dessert. We aren't do anything that night as we can barely get off the couch after eating.

Life is really fantastic, and we are really enjoying all the blessings surrounding us. Our 1 year anniversary just passed us, and what did we do?
Went and sat in Starbucks, childless for a hour and a half ( this was all the time Cason would give me before I had to come back home and nurse him )

I promise to keep motivated and keep updating you, weekly, if not daily.

Stay tuned for some awesome recipes and some spicy posts!

It feels good to be back!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love how you guys spent your anniversary. It doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you're with! <3