Friday, December 30, 2011

Designing a Wall Empire around a letter.



Okay, so I thought I would write a blog because so many of you were asking how I made my wall decal. It was quite a easy but long process. Here are the basics.

First I bought a "M" from Walmart, they're in the craft section and cost 4.99. CHEAP.
Second, I bought a large photo frame. Depending on the size of your letter, you will need it quite large so it will give plenty of room to frame your letter.
Third, go to your local fabric store and pick out a fabric of choice.

I taped the fabric inside of the frame, and then put the frame together. I then hot glued the letter in the middle of the frame onto of the glass, and waalah!

It's a awesome unique piece that you can keep interchanging to your decor, and it costs under 25 bucks!

No comments: